Nuffnang ads

Friday, June 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me

Today is my birthday, very pathetic because no friends who wish for me..Alahai,very sad. Actually i lost my contact friends since the tragedy last month (drown in the sea)..yup,me and my handphone and all my 'harta benda' fell in the sea.  And because that tragedy i traumatized with the sea and mybe squid also..haha..just joke,atleast i can eat baby squid...do not be surprised, last month i went to terengganu to 'candat sotong'. but
not me 'candat sotong',sotong yg candat i (fell in the sea)...huhuhu

Syukur Alhamdulillah, Allah still give me opportunity to life and celebrating my birthday to 25 years old...still young and obsess k......so,
Here's wishing me success and happiness today and always!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...